Swisher – 60″ Fast Finish 14.5 HP 12V B&S Finish Cut Trail Mower – Carb Compliant – FC14560BS-CA
|FC14560BS-CA - Overview|
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Finish Cut Mower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60″ 14.5 HP Finish Cut Mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Finish Cut Mower attaches to ATV’s, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast.
Three G6 commercial mulching blades are powered by a 14.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60″ side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut.
This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend.
The Finish Cut Mower is the ultimate time saver!
Not for sale in California. Made in the USA of US and global parts.
Features and details:
- 14.5 HP Briggs & Stratton I/C, 12V electric start engine
- 60″ true floating cutting deck with side discharge
- Attaches to your tractor, ATV or other utility vehicle
- 1.5″-5.5″ variable cutting height adjustment
- Operating blade engage / disengage controls
- Easy offset adjustment – allows you to mow ditches – up to 15 degree slope.
- Lock-out system and safety tether kill switch
- Three 5″ diameter anti-scalp rollers for smoother travel
- Electronic safety switch
- Covered battery with access panel
- Additional underside baffles
- Three G6 commercial mulching blades
- Side discharge chute with metal deflector cover
- Made in the USA of US and global parts