Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we’ll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
For all warranty issues regarding your purchase(s), you will be dealing directly with the manufacturer(s). It is up to the manufacturer how the warranty will be handled. It will be the customer’s responsibility for the transportation of your item to repair shops if needed. If you need assistance locating information to the individual manufacturers please contact us.
No items (splitters or accessories) may be returned prior to receiving a return authorization from Claveberg. If you do return an item prior to authorization it may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or subject to a restocking charge if we accept it. Any new or unused item that is authorized for return will be subject to up to a 25% restocking charge and the customer will be responsible for all freight charges associated with the return, as well as any freight that was considered “free shipping” to initially send the item(s). All funds will only be credited to the initial credit card used. Any refunds will be issued upon the return of the item(s) to ensure all products and contents are included and evaluated. We do not accept the return on any used products.
If for some reason other than damage you refuse a shipment, you will only be refunded money less a 25% restocking charge and minus any and all shipping costs involved, this including any outbound freight charges that may have initially been considered “free shipping.” All funds will only be credited to the initial credit card used. Refunds will only be issued after all products and contents are included and evaluated.
Here are a few examples of how we handle some situations:
- You decided to didn’t want to purchase your splitter or accessories within 48 hours of order. If those goods have not yet been shipped, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. If you do not cancel within 48 hours and those goods have not yet been shipped we can cancel the order buy charge a 15% administrative fee. If you cancel your order, but the goods have been shipped, you would we handle in one of the ways below:
- You’ve taken delivery of your splitter or accessory but it is not working properly, may be missing parts, or is possibly damaged or deformed in some way, and it doesn’t appear that these issues occurred via shipping. You’ll want to take a look at the paperwork that came with your items(s) for direction and instruction on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products.
- If you’ve received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping (Note: If a package appears to have been damaged, the item is often safe and okay within. That’s the purpose of a box or crate, to take the damage that may come with transit). If the packaging for your item is damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until we’ve decided and determined whether or not an insurance claim needs to be submitted. If you sign for your item you must note any visible damage in the bill of lading. If any packaging is thrown away, we will not be able to file an insurance claim. By discarding any damaged shipping materials or box contents you wave your right to get your product replaced or repaired.
- Before contacting Claveberg (for shipping damages) or the manufacturer (for warranty purposes), please test the item(s) to ensure it is not functioning. If the item works properly, there is no reason to contact us, nor to file a damage claim with the shipping company or carrier.
- If your item is not working properly due to the damages that you believe occurred during shipping, and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit an insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that: you still have the original shipping materials, that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms; we will coordinate replacement or repair of your item(s).
If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and all original packaging still intact.
- You must contact us to notify us that you’d like to return the item within 15 calendar days of signing for the item(s).
- You MUST contact us to get a return authorization number and so we can give you return instructions PRIOR to returning the item.
- If you return an item without all of the above requirements being met, we will refuse the shipment and it will return to you, at your expense, and no refund will be issued.
- If you meet all of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in the following manner:
- You will receive the full amount to the original credit card used that you paid for the returned item minus a 25% restocking fee and less our actual cost for shipping including what may have been free outbound shipping expenses) as a refund. You may also receive as store credit if you wish.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs and expenses, door-to-door, to return the item(s) to us.
- Used products will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
Change of delivery address after the shipment has shipped:
We can assist you with a change of address after your item(s) have been shipped, but there may be fees associated with that change from the shipping company, we will only charge you the actual fees charged by the freight or shipping company.
If you cancel while the shipment is in transit or refuse shipment:
If you refuse an item and it was not due to visible damage, and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund less a 25% restocking fee and minus all actual costs for all shipping including outbound shipping on anything that was considered free shipping.
If you’d like to cancel or change your order after you order has shipped, you are responsible for any and all shipping costs to get the shipment back to us including any outbound costs that were considered free shipping, as well as a 25% restocking fee. If the item is damaged at any point during the transit process where you refused delivery, we will not issue any refund until the insurance claim process is completed. Once the claim process is completed, we will issue a refund in the amount reimbursed by the shipping company minus all freight and shipping charges inbound and outbound even if it was free outbound shipping. If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we will not be able to provide a refund.
If you have any questions about shipping and delivery please contact us prior to purchase.