Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems with any of our products. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we’ll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
All warranty issues you will deal directly with the manufactures of your log splitter. It is up to the manufacturer how the warranty will be handled. It will be the customer’s responsibility for the transportation of your item to repair shops if needed. If you need assistance locating information to the individual manufactures please contact us.
Claveberg.com is committed to providing the best customer service in the wood cutting industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Claveberg.com 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers’ packaging
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer’s responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to [email protected]laveberg.com
Claveberg.com works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under “Returns” tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to [email protected]claveberg.com
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: [email protected]
You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
All unshipped orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 4% administration fee.
If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
EMAIL [email protected]
In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact [email protected] to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged product. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
EMAIL: [email protected]CLAVEBERG.COM
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty information can be found under “Warranty” tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer’s defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.