Swisher RC11544BS 11.5 HP 44″ Rough Cut Trailcutter.
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time-saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3″ in diameter. It features Two 16″ pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4″ range. The new articulating hitch with 2″ ball coupler offers more durable construction, infinite adjustment, and tool-free offset adjustment. The hitch base spring pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, reducing storage space. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy-duty work requires Swisher’s heavy-duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant.
Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- 44″ welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment – 4″ range
- New articulating hitch with 2″ ball coupler
- Tool free offset adjustment
- Universal articulating pin hitch, adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and two break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3″ in diameter
- Two 16″ pneumatic tires
- Steel bumpers
- Made in the USA
- More Durable Construction.
- Using the Top Link, the height adjustment and deck leveling is now tool-free and has infinite adjustment.
- Tool-free offset adjustment using a 3/8” clevis pin and 1/2” spring pin. The offset can quickly and easily be set to 5 possible offset positions. The spring pin locks open when adjusting for ease of use.
- A 2” ball coupler will allow a much stronger and movement friendly connection to the tow vehicle versus a pin connection.
- The hitch base spring pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, allowing for smaller storage space requirements for the user.