Kunz engineering – AcrEase Wing Mower 60″ – H60B
60″ class homeowner grade model with a single cylinder electric start engine and centrifugal blade engagement. Works great as an add-on to the side of a riding mower, zero turn mower, or small tractor for larger yards. Can also be pulled with an ATV or UTV. Hitching not included: Order the appropriate hitches depending on your towing configuration. See Hitching Description for help.
- 60″ Class
- 19HP Briggs & Stratton Professional non-commercial grade single cylinder engine
- The blade spindles used on the AcrEase mowers are built out of heavy-duty welded steel hubs, 25mm (1″) steel shafts and large sealed ball bearings.
- The cutting height can accurately be adjusted from 1″-4″ with the 4-point height adjust system.
- The main deck is built out of 11 GA (.120″) thick steel with an 11 GA (.120″) thick steel top plate for reinforcement.
- Deep deck design with wide side discharge and inline blades for added capacity.
- Six anti-scalp wheels and safety zones are located in the front and rear of the mower.
- Large 3-1/4 gallon fuel tank that provides 3 to 3-1/2 hours of run time.
- Heavy Duty Homeowner Grade
- 4 Tire Design: 4-point height adjust system with cutting height range of 1″ – 4″. Makes it very easy to mow under low branch trees.
- The centrifugal clutch is engaged by simply increasing the engine rpm.
Lawn and Garden Hitching
Use on riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers
- The Lawn and Garden Hitching bolts directly to the existing hitch on any riding lawn mower or zero turning radius mower.
- Allows for close hitching of the AcrEase and telescopes in or out to adjust for the tow vehicles deck width.
- Provides a maneuverable quick response system with maximum stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks.
- When pulling one wing mower use the tow vehicle hitch (telescope hitch) (1) and short tongue (2).
- When pulling multiple wing mowers it is necessary to purchase additional hitching. The following pictures are suggested ways to pull multiple wing mowers with a tow vehicle that has a mower deck.
- The long tongue extension (3) is used when two AcrEase are pulled (one on the left and one on the right). By extending the left side AcrEase back, grass will not be blown onto the right side AcrEase
Use on ATVs, Utility Vehicles, and all other tow vehicles without mowing decks.
- The ATV tongue hitches directly to the tow vehicles existing hitch with a provided clevis pin.
- Quick and easy initial installation.
- The ATV tongue can be quickly interchanged from the offset position to direct behind towing.
- Quick response maneuverablity and stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks may be reduced slightly.
- When pulling multiple wing mowers the ATV Tongue is not adequate. To pull two wing mowers with an ATV, Utility Vehicle or other tow vehicle without a mower deck use the short tongue (2), long tongue extension (3) and rear hitch (4).
Acrease Wing Mower Optional Floatation Kit
- Rough uneven ground where added floation is needed
- Hard to reach areas at the waters edge around ponds
- Extending over a creek banks edge
- Steep road banks where added traction is needed
- Gradual crowned or peaked areas in a yard
These items are not included: Lawn & Garden hitch, Short Tongue, Standard hitch for UTV