Boss Industrial 10 Ton Dual Action Electric Log Splitter – ED10T20
The Boss Industrial 10 ton Dual Action Electric Log Splitter
is a powerful splitter
that is perfect for home use
or frequent log splitting projects
. It comes with a stand
to make you comfortable doing your job.
Split logs up to 20.5” in length and up to 12” in diameter.
The dual split design increases efficiency, you don’t need to wait for the return of the hydraulic ram, just put in another log and split back the other way.
The engine produces 10 tons of force. It can do any job at your home! All guarantee by 2-year warranty.
- 2 way splitting cuts down job time
- Split logs up to 20.5in L. and up to 12 in. Dia
- Built-in stand with heavy-duty log racks for safety – no hunching over
- 3-position control provides versatility
- Large operator zone
- 1-handed operation
- Automatic Ram Return
- Portable – high density rubber wheels that is easy to move
- Accessories available
- Electric Start – just push a button
- 10- tons of splitting force
- Durable 3200 PSI hydraulic system – Professional-grade hydraulics
- 2.5 HP electric motor upgraded from smaller models.
- Requires standard 20amp and a 115v circuit
Manuals and Informational User Documents:
How to the define how powerful should be my log splitter?
Log splitters’ force is measured by Tonnage (5 Ton, 10 Ton, 20 Ton…), what represent the weight we’d need to place over the log to split it (instead of hitting it with an axe). When we use a 5 Ton log splitter it is like we place 10,000 pounds over the log to make it split.
OK but… how much Tons do I need to split my logs?
Considering you are going to split seasoned logs, the Tonnage (force) needed to split the logs is basically determined by two factors:
1) Tree’s hardness (Softwood or Hardwood?);
2) Logs’ thickness.
It happens because each different tree species may have different hardnesses and, also, the thicker is log, stronger it will be. So, to be sure that your log splitter will be able to split your logs, before taking the decision of which model you’ll be, we strongly recommend you to check on the table below what’s the Tonnage you’ll need, based on your Tree’s hardness and logs’ thickness.
|Tree||Wood Type||6 inches||12 inches||18 inches||24 inches|
|Aspen||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Spruce||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Poplar||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Fir||Softwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Pine||Softwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Cedar||Hardwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Walnut||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Magnolia||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Beech||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Ash||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Maple||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Birch||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Elm||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Oak||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Locust||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Hickory||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Dogwood||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
So, if you still have any doubts, please feel free to contact us and our team of splitting specialists will be very happy to help you to choose the best log splitter for your necessity or, with you have already clear in mind what tonnage you need, check now our catalog and get ready to make your winter warmer!
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].