PowerTek 30-Ton Honda Powered Horizontal / Vertical Gas Log Splitter – 825V-H
Powerful 8 HP Honda Engine
- Starts easily, runs quietly
Split In Vertical Or Horizontal Position
- Split most wood at a comfortable waist height
Easily switch to vertical and roll large logs into place
Powerful 2 Stage Hydraulic Pump
- 30 tons of splitting force; 3000 PSI maximum pressure
- Handles logs up to 26 inches lon
Rapid 13 Second Cycle Time
- Lets you split more wood faster
10″ Angled Splitting Wedge
- 7° back-cut keeps the log in place on the beam
Rigid Horizontal Frame
- Tow over the road at speeds up to 45 MPH
- Split wood at a comfortable 44 inch height
- Check your local laws for registration & lighting requirements
Auto Return: Yes
Max. Splitting Force: 40 Ton
CC: 270 CCs
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Power Source: HondaGX270
Cycle Time: 13 Seconds
Replaceable Wedge: Yes
Cylinder Diameter: 5 Inches
Sharpenable Wedge: Yes
Cylinder Length: 24 Inches
Starting System: Recoil Start
Engine Brand: Honda GX
Fuel Tank Size: 1.4 Gallons
Type: Log Splitter
Hydraulic Reservoir Size: 15
UPC: Does Not Apply
Idle Control: Yes
Wedge Material: Special Metal with a blend to last
Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
Wedge Size: 10 Inches
Max Log Length: 24 Inches
Where can I use these log splitter?
On level and non-slippery terrain. The electric models can be used indoors/outdoors, however, the gas engine model can only be used outdoors.
What Log Splitter’s model do I need?
The most important points to select the best Log Splitter model is to know what of wood and also the thickness of logs you’ll need to split. Please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page.
Is there any assembly required for my log splitter?
No. However depending on the model, you may need to assemble the operating level. See manual for instruction.
What’s the best for me, an Electric, Gas or Kinetic Log Splitter?
It mainly depends on the logs you’ll need to split (kind of wood and logs’ thickness). These information will define the splitting force you’ll need (how many Tons – please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page). Usually for splitting forces of less than 10 Tons you’ll have good Electric Log Splitters, above this, Gas or Kinetic ones.
What kind of outlet do I need to operate my Electric Log Splitter?
115v, 60 Hz standard 3 prong outlet. See manual for additional information.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]