The Powerhouse Electric Log Splitter has been around for years and has proven to be an effective compact electric wood splitter. With is high torque 3HP motor the little splitter packs a punch!
You may split more than 100 logs in less than an hour without giving yourself a backache or headache. This powerful tool eliminates injuries and empowers anybody to be able to split their own logs at the comfort of home. An important safety feature is the two handle simultaneous operation so that both hands must be used to operate, avoiding any injury. This patented Log Splitter be used to operate, avoiding any injury.
This patented Log Splitter automatically retracts when you remove your hand from the lever so that you can load the next log with minimal effort and time load the next log with minimal effort and time. Splitting time: Takes about 6-seconds to split a hardwood log with length 20-1/2-Inch and diameter 12-Inch then the ram returns to original place within 5 Seconds ready for your next log.
Portable, Powerful, Patented 7 Ton Capacity, Electric Powered with hydraulic ram and safety controls to keep hands away from dangerous areas, the Powerhouse 7 Ton Log Splitter has left a dramatic impression on wood split and hearth users around the globe.
- Portable – It is small and lightweight with built-in wheels making it easier to move around any work area.
- Powerful – Its hydraulic ram delivers 7-tons of power making all your log splitting tasks quick and easy.
- Electric Powered – It has a reliable, electric powered, hydraulic system that eliminates the expenses and hassle of maintaining a small gas engine. Just plug it in and start splitting logs.
- Hydraulic Ram – The powerful hydraulic ram splits logs in a safe, controlled manner, without the need for axes, sledge hammers, or wedges.
- Two-Hand Safety Control – Its built-in safety design keeps your hands away from the log and splitter during operation.
- Durable Steel Construction – With its welded steel construction and enclosed design, you get a tough and durable log splitter you can depend on for many years.
XM380 PARTS LIST
– Electric Motor Input: 120 volts / 60 hertz /2,500 watts / 20 amp / 3.5hp / 2,850 rpm
– Log Cutting Capacity: 520 mm (length), 50 to 300 mm (diameter)
– Maximum Force: 7 Tons
– Ram Travel: 400 mm
– Ram Diameter: 30 mm
– Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 3.1 to 3.6 liters
– Over-all Dimensions: 970 mm (length) x 300 mm (width) x 490 mm (height)
– Net Weight: 47 kg
How to the define how powerful should be my log splitter?
Log splitters’ force is measured by Tonnage (5 Ton, 10 Ton, 20 Ton…), what represent the weight we’d need to place over the log to split it (instead of hitting it with an axe). When we use a 5 Ton log splitter it is like we place 10,000 pounds over the log to make it split.
OK but… how much Tons do I need to split my logs?
Considering you are going to split seasoned logs, the Tonnage (force) needed to split the logs is basically determined by two factors:
1) Tree’s hardness (Softwood or Hardwood?);
2) Logs’ thickness.
It happens because each different tree species may have different hardnesses and, also, the thicker is log, stronger it will be. So, to be sure that your log splitter will be able to split your logs, before taking the decision of which model you’ll be, we strongly recommend you to check on the table below what’s the Tonnage you’ll need, based on your Tree’s hardness and logs’ thickness.
|Tree||Wood Type||6 inches||12 inches||18 inches||24 inches|
|Aspen||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Spruce||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Poplar||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Fir||Softwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Pine||Softwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Cedar||Hardwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Walnut||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Magnolia||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Beech||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Ash||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Maple||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Birch||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Elm||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Oak||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Locust||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Hickory||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Dogwood||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
So, if you still have any doubts, please feel free to contact us and our team of splitting specialists will be very happy to help you to choose the best log splitter for your necessity or, with you have already clear in mind what tonnage you need, check now our catalog and get ready to make your winter warmer!
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].