Auto Return: Yes
Hydraulic Oil Included: Yes
Max Pump PSI: 3000 PSI
Engine Brand: Honda GX
Cylinder Diameter: 4 Inches
Starting System: Recoil Start
Cylinder Length: 24 Inches
HP: 5.5 HP
UPC: Does Not Apply
Where can I use these log splitter?
On level and non-slippery terrain. The electric models can be used indoors/outdoors, however, the gas engine model can only be used outdoors.
What Log Splitter’s model do I need?
The most important points to select the best Log Splitter model is to know what of wood and also the thickness of logs you’ll need to split. Please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page.
Is there any assembly required for my log splitter?
No. However depending on the model, you may need to assemble the operating level. See manual for instruction.
What’s the best for me, an Electric, Gas or Kinetic Log Splitter?
It mainly depends on the logs you’ll need to split (kind of wood and logs’ thickness). These information will define the splitting force you’ll need (how many Tons – please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page). Usually for splitting forces of less than 10 Tons you’ll have good Electric Log Splitters, above this, Gas or Kinetic ones.
What kind of outlet do I need to operate my Electric Log Splitter?
115v, 60 Hz standard 3 prong outlet. See manual for additional information.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].