Castle – Serenity Pellet Stove – 12327
- Reinvent the way you heat your home with Castle’s Serenity wood pellet stove and new Smart Controller
- The Smart Controller allows you to choose manual, thermostat, and weekly operational modes to heat your home on your schedule. Along with calendar and time based heating options, you can also set a local thermostat or manually set it on one of five burn levels
- As with any Castle Pellet Stove, you’ll experience affordability, style, and practicality. Its space-saving shape and attractive design will make it a welcomed addition to any room, and with the new Smart Controller, heating your home efficiently on your terms has never been easier
- The Serenity Stove is designed to be easy to clean – there are no tubes, corrugations, or hidden chambers
- Operating Wattage 77 Watts (W), Voltage 120 Volts (V), Greater than 69.8% thermal efficiency, 1500 square feet heating capacity.
The Castle Pellet Stove is mobile home approved and EPA certified to comply with state and local regulations in most areas. There’s no need to waste dollars on a chimney or flute as this unit can be direct vented.
Adjust your heating needs to your lifestyle. The Serenity features a 24-hour programmable controller for each day of the week that has the ability to cycle on and off and adjust to a built-in thermostat depending on when heat is needed.
The house can be warm when you wake up and when you come home from work, while remaining cooler during the day and at night while you sleep. Along with calendar and time based heating options, you can also set a local thermostat or manually set it on one of the five burn levels.
Designed with convenience and ease in mind. All pellet stoves need to be cleaned; most have hard to reach chambers that build up ash that impairs the stoves ability to transfer heat.
There’s no need to remove panels or disassemble parts to clean. Simply dump the easy-to-access firepot and ash pan, and sweep out the exhaust pipe.
Heat more with less fuel. The innovative heat exchanger in the Castle Serenity was modeled after the fins on air-cooled engines, which provides for 2.5 square feet of additional surface area for maximum thermal exchange in a compact space.
The design is both unique and functional because it allows the inside of the stove to be smooth for easy cleaning and minimal ash build up, while exchanging an incredible amount of heat produced by the burning wood pellets. While other stoves are blowing your hard earned dollars outside, the Serenity stove keeps all of your warmth inside.
CASTLE STOVES SERENITY WOOD PELLET STOVE BTU: 30,000 18-1/4″W x 34″H x 23-3/4″D Heat up to 1500 sq. ft. 2.1 grams per hour 40 lb.