Swisher – 14.5 HP 44″ 12V Kawasaki Commercial Pro Brush King Rough Cut Trailcutter (4-wheel)- RC14544CP4K
|RC14544CP4K - overview/demo|
If you have a large overgrown pasture, you need the Swisher 44 in. Brush King! Complete any big mowing job with this machine! This tow behind rough cut mower easily attaches to your ATV or UTV, and is the ultimate time saver for large field jobs over the roughest terrain.
The Brush King will cut brush up to 3 inches in diameter. It features a powerful 14.5 HP (603cc) electric start Kawasaki engine and an electric clutch with integrated brake. The remote operator control console lets you start/stop the engine, control the throttle and engage/disengage the blades without leaving your tow vehicle. The durable engine shroud protects the important engine and electrical components from limbs, brush and other potential hazards. The engine shroud also features tool-free access to the battery, wiring, and oil drain for easy maintenance.
Four oversized 16 x 6.5 in. sealant filled pneumatic tires provide rugged durability, added stability, flotation on soft ground and are located inside of cutting edge for close cutting against obstacles. Two heavy-duty swinging blades with stump jumper help to avoid damage from striking objects in the field. The fabricated 11 gauge deck is closed on three sides to create a mulching effect with a shorter rear wall for easy rear discharge of mulched debris. The simple low maintenance 2-point height adjustment system, with height-lock handles, gives the machine a cutting height range from 3 in. to 7.5 in.
The tool free articulating hitch with 2 in. ball coupler offers a more durable construction and 5 possible offset positions. The hitch base pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, reducing storage space.
Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Brush King! U1L battery not included. 5 MPH max towing speed.
Not for sale in California. Made in the USA of US and global parts.
Features and Details:
- Power Through The Tough Stuff – Kawasaki FS481V Commercial Grade V-Twin 12V Engine, 14.5 HP / 603cc
- Four oversized 16×6.5 in. sealant filled pneumatic tires for rugged durability, added stability, and flotation on soft ground
- Wheels located inside of cutting edge for close cutting against obstacles
- Extra Heavy Duty Build: 44 in. welded, 11-gauge steel tow- behind cutting deck with rear discharge for long lasting reliability in the roughest terrain
- Complete coverage engine shroud protects wiring, battery, engine, and fuel lines from limbs, brush and other potential hazards
- Under 48 in. total width for fitment on small trailers and through 48 in. gates
- Quick tool-free hitch offset adjustment for 5 possible offset positions
- Blow through height adjustment housing for quick removal of accumulated debris
- Simple low maintenance 2-point height adjustment system with locking handles to retain selected height
- 4.5 inches of cutting height range: 3-7.5 in.
- Tool-free access to oil drain, battery, and wiring for easy maintenance
- Greasable wheel bearings for increased reliability and longevity
- Electric clutch w/ integrated brake
- Closed deck on three sides to create a mulching effect of debris, with a slightly shorter back wall for easy rear discharge of mulched debris
- Heavy duty stump jumper and two break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3in. in diameter
- Foldable hitch with 2 in. ball coupler reduces storage space
- Tethered control console allows operating unit from the towing vehicle
- Cut up to 5 MPH for quick clearing of large areas
- Standard lawn & garden battery not included
- Made in the USA of US and global parts