THE OPC514 CHIPPER KOHLER® COMMAND PRO ENGINE • 4” DIAMETER DISK CHIPPER • DUAL BELT DRIVE.
Featuring a KOHLER® CH440 Command Pro Commercial Engine, this unit has the power to devour trees and branches up to 4.5 inches in diameter.
This unit’s expulsion chute is perfect for pickup truck bed height, and it’s dual belt drive disk chipping capability keeps the chipper more compact than our other models of the same caliber.
This unit has D.O.T. approved tires and rims (NOT for highway towing) and can be towed up to a maximum of 25 MPH. With the included 2 inch hitch receiver, tow bar and free jack, this unit can be moved to different locations with ease.
INTRODUCING THE DK2 OPC514 14 HP DUAL BELT DRIVE DISK CHIPPER.
- KOHLER® 14 HP CH440 429cc Command Pro Commercial Engine
- Chips through trees and branches up to 4.5 inches in diameter
- Built with a dual belt drive 17mm x 900mm Li (0.67” x 35.4” inner diameter) centrifugal clutch disk to chip with ease and keep the unit more compact than its other 14 HP counterparts
- Tow bar and jack included
- D.O.T. Rated (up to 25 MPH, NOT for highway towing) 4.8-8 pneumatic tires to move the unit to job sites easily
- Designed to be pickup truck bed height for effortless chip loading
- 3 Year KOHLER® Commercial Warranty
- 1 Year DK2 Warranty
- 14 HP KOHLER Command PRO Engine 4 in. Gas High Speed Disk Chipper – OPC514
- 2 in. Hitch Receiver
Click Here to Download the Manual
Click Here to Download the Product Sheet
Specifications - DK2 OPC514
|Name||Power 4 Inch Trailered High Speed Disk Chipper - OPC514|
|Engine Model:||KOHLER CH440|
|Engine:||14 HP KOHLER COMMAND PRO|
|RATED POWER:||14 HP|
|RATED SPEED:||3600 RPM|
|TIRES:||D.O.T. RATED 16.1″ 4.8-8 TIRES(NOT HIGHWAY TOWABLE) | CAN BE TOWED UP TO 25 MPH|
|TREE DIAMETER:||UP TO 4.5″ DIAMETER TREES|
|CUTTER DISK DUAL BELT DRIVE:||17mm x 900mm Li (0.67″ x 35.4″ INNER DIAMETER) CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH|
|DIMENSIONS:||89.4″ x 39.4″ x 65.2″|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||595 LB|
|SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:||41.4″ x 30.4″ x 49.3″|
|WARRANTY:||3 YR KOHLER COMMERCIAL ENGINE – 1 YR DK2 CHASSIS|
• The entire shelter is made from 3/16” (0.188”) thick carbon steel, all hardware is Grade 5, and the majority of all surfaces are powder coated for ultimate protection and appearance.
• The door design and the materials used are critical aspects of any storm shelter.
• The Swisher ESP Safety Shelter has a unique sliding reinforced steel door that eliminates problems commonly associated with inward and outward swinging doors.
• When opened, the sliding door takes up no additional space inside or outside the shelter. Also, because the door does not open outward, the likelihood of being trapped by debris after an event is greatly reduced or eliminated.
• A Security Grade Deadbolt holds the latch bar into the locked position and keeps the door from being opened from the outside.
• Three steel pins securely lock the door closed within a 3” deep steel jamb pocket. The ESP Safety Shelter’s design does not rely solely on deadbolts as the primary locking mechanism.
• The door on the Swisher ESP Safety Shelter has a 4th locking pin that can only be installed and removed from the inside. Even if the security deadbolt is damaged from the outside, with this pin properly installed, the door will never open (unless the inhabitants remove this pin).
• A single handle operation locks all three pins into place in a single motion.
• There is never any need to waste precious time trying to lock three or four deadbolts to secure your door.
• The ESP Safety Shelter does not rely solely on hinges to support and secure the door to the hinge jamb. When our door is in the closed position, the entire hinge side (top to bottom) is locked into the adjacent front wall. No screws to pull out or pins that may break.
• Shielded air vents allow uninterrupted air flow.
• Quick release sliding door design allows opening when blocked by debris and reduces space required for operation.
• Quick manipulating locking mechanism works in conjunction with a security grade latch/key lock.
• Emergency panels for rapid shelter exit with an emergency wrench included.
• Bolt together modular design for ease of construction and relocation.
• Benches, shelving, built-in gun racks, and emergency kits are also available.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].