THE OPC514 CHIPPER KOHLER® COMMAND PRO ENGINE • 4” DIAMETER DISK CHIPPER • DUAL BELT DRIVE.
Featuring a KOHLER® CH440 Command Pro Commercial Engine, this unit has the power to devour trees and branches up to 4.5 inches in diameter.
This unit’s expulsion chute is perfect for pickup truck bed height, and it’s dual belt drive disk chipping capability keeps the chipper more compact than our other models of the same caliber.
This unit has D.O.T. approved tires and rims (NOT for highway towing) and can be towed up to a maximum of 25 MPH. With the included 2 inch hitch receiver, tow bar and free jack, this unit can be moved to different locations with ease.
INTRODUCING THE DK2 OPC514 14 HP DUAL BELT DRIVE DISK CHIPPER.
- KOHLER® 14 HP CH440 429cc Command Pro Commercial Engine
- Chips through trees and branches up to 4.5 inches in diameter
- Built with a dual belt drive 17mm x 900mm Li (0.67” x 35.4” inner diameter) centrifugal clutch disk to chip with ease and keep the unit more compact than its other 14 HP counterparts
- Tow bar and jack included
- D.O.T. Rated (up to 25 MPH, NOT for highway towing) 4.8-8 pneumatic tires to move the unit to job sites easily
- Designed to be pickup truck bed height for effortless chip loading
- 3 Year KOHLER® Commercial Warranty
- 1 Year DK2 Warranty
- 14 HP KOHLER Command PRO Engine 4 in. Gas High Speed Disk Chipper – OPC514
- 2 in. Hitch Receiver
Click Here to Download the Manual
Click Here to Download the Product Sheet
Specifications - DK2 OPC514
|Name||Power 4 Inch Trailered High Speed Disk Chipper - OPC514|
|Engine Model:||KOHLER CH440|
|Engine:||14 HP KOHLER COMMAND PRO|
|RATED POWER:||14 HP|
|RATED SPEED:||3600 RPM|
|TIRES:||D.O.T. RATED 16.1″ 4.8-8 TIRES(NOT HIGHWAY TOWABLE) | CAN BE TOWED UP TO 25 MPH|
|TREE DIAMETER:||UP TO 4.5″ DIAMETER TREES|
|CUTTER DISK DUAL BELT DRIVE:||17mm x 900mm Li (0.67″ x 35.4″ INNER DIAMETER) CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH|
|DIMENSIONS:||89.4″ x 39.4″ x 65.2″|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT:||595 LB|
|SHIPPING DIMENSIONS:||41.4″ x 30.4″ x 49.3″|
|WARRANTY:||3 YR KOHLER COMMERCIAL ENGINE – 1 YR DK2 CHASSIS|
• The entire shelter is made from 3/16” (0.188”) thick carbon steel, all hardware is Grade 5, and the majority of all surfaces are powder coated for ultimate protection and appearance.
• The door design and the materials used are critical aspects of any storm shelter.
• The Swisher ESP Safety Shelter has a unique sliding reinforced steel door that eliminates problems commonly associated with inward and outward swinging doors.
• When opened, the sliding door takes up no additional space inside or outside the shelter. Also, because the door does not open outward, the likelihood of being trapped by debris after an event is greatly reduced or eliminated.
• A Security Grade Deadbolt holds the latch bar into the locked position and keeps the door from being opened from the outside.
• Three steel pins securely lock the door closed within a 3” deep steel jamb pocket. The ESP Safety Shelter’s design does not rely solely on deadbolts as the primary locking mechanism.
• The door on the Swisher ESP Safety Shelter has a 4th locking pin that can only be installed and removed from the inside. Even if the security deadbolt is damaged from the outside, with this pin properly installed, the door will never open (unless the inhabitants remove this pin).
• A single handle operation locks all three pins into place in a single motion.
• There is never any need to waste precious time trying to lock three or four deadbolts to secure your door.
• The ESP Safety Shelter does not rely solely on hinges to support and secure the door to the hinge jamb. When our door is in the closed position, the entire hinge side (top to bottom) is locked into the adjacent front wall. No screws to pull out or pins that may break.
• Shielded air vents allow uninterrupted air flow.
• Quick release sliding door design allows opening when blocked by debris and reduces space required for operation.
• Quick manipulating locking mechanism works in conjunction with a security grade latch/key lock.
• Emergency panels for rapid shelter exit with an emergency wrench included.
• Bolt together modular design for ease of construction and relocation.
• Benches, shelving, built-in gun racks, and emergency kits are also available.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know. In fact, even if you find a lower price elsewhere within six months of your purchase date, please let us know.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the best possible price, so we will refund your original payment for the difference. Naturally, if you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you ordered within six months of your purchase date, we will refund the difference for that as well.
How To Request A Price Match Refund
To request your partial refund simply e-mail ([email protected]) us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor’s website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Receive this product in 6-11 days (more precise delivery time will be informed after order confirmation).
Our goal is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Shipping times vary from 1-3 business days and delivery time varies between 3-10 business days if your product is in stock.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you should expect to happen once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, the product ordered will ship within 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, Fed Ex Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship the same day as ordered if the order is submitted before 1pm PST (some exceptions apply, some part & freight orders may not ship until the following day).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the 1pm cut off time.
- Shipping costs are included with any unit going ground to the lower 48 states. AK & HI ship by AIR at additional cost.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made.
- Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment.
- A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need paid prior to delivery.
- NOTE: Deliveries are made CURBSIDE ONLY.
Note to international customers: You are responsible for any and all duties or taxes that may apply.(see details below)
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to customs brokerage fees, import duties, and taxes after the shipment reaches the destination country. Additional charges are the responsibility of the recipient because we have no control over these government-imposed charges and cannot determine what they may be. Customs policies vary greatly among countries. Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. We report the amount of the sale on the Customs form. Please do not ask us to claim less than the actual purchase amount. It is the customers responsibility to know the legality of the products ordered in their country. Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country and we cannot keep up with them all. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to see if your country permits the shipment of our products to your country.
As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order. Please contact your local customs office for information.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, consider the following:
- Provide us with a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
- We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
- We will deduct all additional fees resulting from refused international shipments from your refund.
- If we are charged for YOUR taxes and duties on the shipment or incur any penalty or lawsuit related to your order or shipment, we will post the charge to your credit card.
- If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we will NOT issue you a refund since, obviously, local laws and regulations determine the fate of the package. If we do receive the package back after being seized, you are still responsible for the shipping charges and any other fees plus penalties incurred.
- We ship via UPS and Fedex for most products, USPS for small parts and accessories, and freight for large products.
- If you don’t receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order confirmation, feel free to follow up with us at [email protected]
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any products damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that’s damaged.
- If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to [email protected] and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder, we will hold your payment until the product ships. If you decide to cancel before a backorder arrives and is processed for shipping, we will not charge a fee.
- If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
- From time to time, a product may run out of stock at our warehouse and the website wasn’t updated when you placed your order. In that case, we will send you an email right after you place your order notifying you of the backorder, what the expected time for arrival is, and what substitutes are available in case you are interested in getting na item sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances like a shipment getting held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different product, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders arrive, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]
Returns & Exchanges
Claveberg.com is committed to providing the best customer service in the wood cutting industry. Our goal is to make your shopping experience as easy going as possible and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will do our best to meet your expectations at all times.
Claveberg.com 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee Return Policy
Unused, uninstalled, and resalable merchandise in new condition and in the original packaging may be returned for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date unless otherwise noted on the product page or below*.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days of delivery date.
- There is a 15% restocking fee.
- Our return policy applies to cancellations made after an item has been physically shipped or refusal at the time of delivery.
- We will refund the product price minus any applicable fees and charges.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when original purchase was made.
The Following Cannot Be Returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Products that have had their original manufacturer packaging opened
- Products that have been out of their original manufacturers’ packaging
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the merchandise in new resalable condition. Refunds are only issued after returned items have been received and inspected.
If a returned item gets damaged during the transportation, it is the customer’s responsibility to file the claim with the carrier. No refund can be issued in this case.
All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to [email protected]laveberg.com
Claveberg.com works in collaboration with multiple manufacturers. Please read the return policy that applies to the product you selected, it is located under “Returns” tab on the product page and below:
- All return request must be submitted in writing and sent to [email protected]
- If your return is approved you will receive an email from us with return instructions.
- Securely pack all the returned items in the original packaging and include any other paperwork requested in the return approval email.
- We recommend taking a picture of the package and/or the item before shipping.
- Ship the package. We will either provide you a return shipping label or you will have to arrange the shipping yourself. You can use UPS or FedEx Ground if your order was delivered by one of these carriers. If your item is larger and was delivered with one of the LTL freight carriers you need to make sure the box is put on a pallet and schedule a pickup with an LTL freight carrier.
- Please provide us the tracking number.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 10 business days.
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US: [email protected]
- You can cancel your order free of charge up to 48 hours after the order was placed and if the order has not been physically shipped.
- All unshipped orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $40 administration fee.
- If your order has been shipped, a standard return procedure applies.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
EMAIL: [email protected]
- In the event of damage to your product in shipping, please contact [email protected] to arrange for replacement and pick-up of the damaged product. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Most of our products come with at least 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty information can be found under “Warranty” tab on a product page. Please let us know if you discover any manufacturer’s defects and we will help you get parts or replace the product at no additional cost.