PowerTek Hydro Stump Grinder 20 HP Kohler – P16-20 SP
Designed so you can easily make adjustments during operation. Get more done in less time compared to smaller cutting wheels!
- 20-HP Kohler KOHLER Command PRO OVH V-Twin Engine.
- Duarable, long life design with hydraulic valve lifters.
- OHV allows for quieter performance & lower fuel consumption.
- Self-Propelled Drive System w/ 6-12″ Pneumatic Tires.
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse gears.
- Keyed Electric Start (No Recoil Backup).
- Allows for quicker start up times, so you can get back to work.
- Heavy-Duty 7-Gauge Steel Side-Discharge Frame.
- Built tough enough for rental use, for year of reliable operation.
- 16″ x 3/8″ Cutting Wheel (2650 RPM).
- Electronic clutch for easier engagement and longevity.
- Disc brake keeps the operator safer during use.
- 12-Carbide Cutting Teeth.
- Allows you to handle stumps of any diameter.
- 20″/17″ Cutting Capacity.
- User-Friendly Controls.
- Donaldson Type Air Cleaner.
- Keeps the running longer in high particle enviorments.
Made In The USA.
PowerTek Hydro Stump Grinder 20 HP Kohler – P16-20 SP
Engine Cycle: 4-Cycle
Engine Cylinders: 2 Cylinders
Oil Filter: No
Battery Included: Included
Drive System: Hydrostatic
Rear Tire Size: 12 Inch
Tire Type: Pneumatic Wheels
Weight: 550 Pounds
Consumer Warranty: 1 Year
Product Width: 34 Inches
Product Height: 55 Inches
How to the define how powerful should be my log splitter?
Log splitters’ force is measured by Tonnage (5 Ton, 10 Ton, 20 Ton…), what represent the weight we’d need to place over the log to split it (instead of hitting it with an axe). When we use a 5 Ton log splitter it is like we place 10,000 pounds over the log to make it split.
OK but… how much Tons do I need to split my logs?
Considering you are going to split seasoned logs, the Tonnage (force) needed to split the logs is basically determined by two factors:
1) Tree’s hardness (Softwood or Hardwood?);
2) Logs’ thickness.
It happens because each different tree species may have different hardnesses and, also, the thicker is log, stronger it will be.
So, if you still have any doubts, please feel free to contact us and our team of splitting specialists will be very happy to help you to choose the best log splitter for your necessity or, with you have already clear in mind what tonnage you need, check now our catalog and get ready to make your winter warmer!
Where can I use these log splitter?
On level and non-slippery terrain. The electric models can be used indoors/outdoors, however, the gas engine model can only be used outdoors.
What Log Splitter’s model do I need?
The most important points to select the best Log Splitter model is to know what of wood and also the thickness of logs you’ll need to split. Please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page.
Is there any assembly required for my log splitter?
No. However depending on the model, you may need to assemble the operating level. See manual for instruction.
What’s the best for me, an Electric, Gas or Kinetic Log Splitter?
It mainly depends on the logs you’ll need to split (kind of wood and logs’ thickness). These information will define the splitting force you’ll need (how many Tons – please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page). Usually for splitting forces of less than 10 Tons you’ll have good Electric Log Splitters, above this, Gas or Kinetic ones.
What kind of outlet do I need to operate my Electric Log Splitter?
115v, 60 Hz standard 3 prong outlet. See manual for additional information.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].
Wow, I’m really impressed by this machine! First, the cutting wheels are excellent, big and work like a beast. Second, it’s very silent and last but definitely not least the oil consumption is really low. I’m not used to giving reviews but spent a lot of money on it, so I’m very happy that it worth it!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch