DK2 – SUMMIT II ELITE 88 X 26 CUSTOM MOUNT SNOW PLOW KIT – ACTUATOR – SUMM8826ELT.
Each DK2 plow allows you to quickly and effectively remove snow from your driveway or small parking lot. DK2s ELITE SERIES each mount on to a vehicle’s specific custom mounting brackets.
Each snow plow ships in a single carton complete with hardened steel cutting edge scraper, rubber snow deflector, polymer-wrapped wire rope plow markers, skid shoes, castor kit for easy storage and a wireless electric actuator kit.
DK2 PROVIDES YOU WITH A VARIETY OF SNOW PLOWS TO FIT ANY JOB.
- All DK2 snow plows allow you to quickly and effectively remove snow from your driveway or small parking lot.
- Our range of personal plows mount on to a vehicle with specific custom mounting brackets
- Smoother operation than winch.
- Better control than a winch.
- Winches can be lifted too high and results in a bent frame.
- Actuators have a built-in clutch, where winches do not – this helps protect your snow plow frame.
- Utilizes a stronger chain to lift your plow instead of the winches’ nylon strap.
- Less amperage is required to run the actuator than the winch, therefore solenoid lasts twice as long, doubling cycles.
- Completely sealed gear box and housing – IP67 dust and water rating.
SHIPS IN A SINGLE CARTON INCLUDING:
- Hardened steel, cutting edge scraper.
- Rubber plow deflector.
- Polymer-wrapped wire rope plow markers.
- Skid shoes.
- Castor kit for easy storage.
- Wireless actuator driven.
- Set of blade stiffeners for added strength by creating a 3-point connection
Get straight into the key information and images for this product.
Click Here to Download
Learn how to assemble and operate this product.
Click Here to Download
DK2 – SUMMIT II ELITE 88 X 26 CUSTOM MOUNT SNOW PLOW KIT – ACTUATOR – SUMM8826ELT
ITEM NUMBER SUMM8826ELT
BLADE DIMENSIONS 88 x 26″
LIFTING MECHANISM WIRELESS ACTUATOR
MOUNTING STYLE CUSTOM MOUNTED (CUSTOM MOUNT SOLD SEPARATELY)
ASSEMBLED WEIGHT 296 LBS
SHIPPING WEIGHT 341 LBS
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS 46 x 35 x 17″
Each DK2 snowplow requires a custom mounting bracket designed specifically for your vehicle. These mounts are specially designed to bolt into existing holes in the vehicle frame, which eliminates the need for any drilling ensuring easy installation.
Included in your mount kit are left-hand and right-hand bolt-on mount brackets, the cross member which acts as a bridge between the left- and right-hand brackets (the cross member is also the piece that will harness the snow plow to the vehicle).
All installation hardware and hard copy installation instructions are also included.
Please note that some mounting kits can fit multiple vehicles makes and models.
Click Here to Download the Snow Plow Mount Guide
NOTE: Cross Members are NOT sold with Custom Mount Kits. Cross Members, however, are sold with every Custom Mounted Snowplow Kit. If you have purchased a Custom Mounted Snowplow Kit (RAMP8219, RAMP8219ELT, STOR8422, STOR8422ELT, SUMM8826, SUMM8826ELT, EVST9022) you DO NOT need to purchase a Cross Member for this Custom Mount Kit.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected].
Can I convert an older generation snow plow kit to a custom frame?
Converting any Generation 1 (grey) DK2 snow plow kit over to a custom mounting system is as easy as changing out the winch tower and T-frame (NO 17) for a mainframe and a custom mounting brackets.
The benefits of switching over to a custom mount is adding strength to your snow plow by shortening the frame by nearly 14 inches. We are happy to chat with customers further about changing their generation 1 plow over to a custom mount plow.
List of items needed:
- MAIN FRAME
- CUSTOM MOUNT BRACKETS
- CROSS MEMBER
*The existing handle can be cut down by the competent DIY’er to work with the new frame components.
What can I do to maintain my DK2 snow plow?
It is important to check all nuts and bolts and ensure they are tight before you plow. You can put dielectric grease on the grey quick connection to avoid electrical issues.
My scraper blade pieces don’t line up?
This is a very common mistake customers make during assembly. The middle section of the scraper blade is the longest piece and the two short ones go on the ends. If they aren’t lining up try flipping the scraper blade over.
How do I use the 35 amp circuit breaker?
The 35 AMP circuit breaker is necessary to prevent possible electrical damage to either the winch or the vehicle’s electrical system. You connect it to the red wire going from the control box to the battery.
Will the plow damage my truck?
Our snow plows are designed to minimize the wear and tear on your vehicle. The fact that you can remove your snow plow whenever you aren’t plowing dramatically cuts down on the stress a plow can have on your vehicle frame.
What’s the difference between a T-FRAME mount and a custom mount?
The T-frame style snow plows (Hitch-Mounted Series) mount on to any vehicle with a standard 2” class III front mount receiver. The custom mount snow plows (Summit II, Rampage II, Storm II) use a set of vehicle specific mounting brackets joined by a cross member which connects the plow frame to the frame of your vehicle.
My winch only goes up or down?
If your winch isn’t working properly the first thing to check is the connections in the grey or blue quick connect piece. If there is any corrosion in here it can affect the operation of the winch.
My wireless remote isn’t working?
The first thing to check is the battery in your wireless remote. If you have replaced the battery and the wireless still isn’t working try plugging your wired remote into the control box and make sure it isn’t a winch problem and is in fact your wireless.
The DK2 Snow Plow comes in three different styles:
- The DK2 Rampage II measures 82″ X 19″ and weighs 206 lbs. The Rampage is ideal for use around your home.
- The DK2 Storm II measures 84″ X 22″ and weighs 237 lbs. The Storm is great for plowing lots around a small business or for clearing some snow away in your neighborhood.
- The DK2 Summit II measures 88″ X 26″, weighs 245 lbs. The Summit is made for bigger jobs like clearing alleys and parking lots