YARDBEAST (4.5”) COMMERCIAL-GRADE SELF FEEDING WOOD CHIPPER WITH CRX 680CC ENGINE. HIGHWAY TOWABLE. ELECTRIC START – 4521
The Yardbeast 4521 is a commercial grade self feeding chipper. Perfect for big properties and bigger applications! This beast provides chipping capacity up to 4.5” in diameter with a self-feeding capability!
Featuring a powerful, commercial-grade 680cc CRX 20HP engine. With Transmission commercial-grade clutch for easy starts and better engine shock load protection.
The rotor is fabricated from 3/4” steel with two angled blade cradles. The root vanes are straight 3/8” thick steel. The design is very convenient, with the gooseneck discharger is easy to discharge the flow of chips.
The blades hold an excellent sharpness and shows an outstanding abrasion and wear resistance.
It is highway towable and exceeds DOT requirements. The chipper trailer is mono-chassis with torsion stub axle and high speed wide tires. Besides, the trailer utilizes a straight tongue trailer coupler with locking chains and 1,000-lb trailer jack.
- Rotational Discharge – gooseneck discharge is rotational allowing to deposit the flow of chips into the woods, chipper trucks, pick-ups etc.
- Highway Towable and exceeds DOT requirements.
- Torsion stub axle – superior suspension setup featuring a torsion stub axle. Improves the ride comfort, requires less maintenance and is more compact.
- Bigger Tank – holds up to 5 Gallons of fuel, maximizing your efficiency.
- Wide Feed Hopper
- CRX 680cc engine, which gives the consistent commercial power and performance you need to complete your chipping fast and efficiently.
- 4-cycle, gasoline-powered.
- Blades – made of Molybdenum, Tungsten and Chromium, with a little of Carbon and other elements. It is a matchless blade!
- CARB approved fuel system and engine