Boss Industrial 32 Ton Vertical/Horizontal Gas Log Splitter – WD30T (Replaced by WD32T!)
The Boss Industrial 32 Ton Gas Log Splitter is a professional equipment that contains a hydraulic system providing consistent log splitting and longevity. The overbuild design gives the quality that you need. The Briggs & Stratton 8 HP 250 CC Engine combined with 3700 PSI hydraulic pressure pack a punch delivery quick, making a 14-second splitting cycle.
With a single hand operation, vertical and horizontal you have the versatility, convenience and power. In addiction, the auto-return increases your efficiency!
The Professional 30-Ton Horizontal/Vertical Gas Log Splitter includes a 8in. Wedge, which when combined with our 32-Ton hydraulic system makes easy work of any log. Has enough power to handle most soft and hardwood types.
You will split wood like a PRO and keep your fireplace full all winter!
All this guarantee by 2-year Boss’s warranty, including hydraulics.
- Features 30 tons of hydraulic log splitting force while being operated with the single-handed simple control handle.
- Powered by a powerful Briggs & Stratton 8hp 250cc engine.
- Includes our patented hydraulic system with 14 second cycle time.
- Provides versatility with both horizontal and vertical log splitting operation.
- Includes a trailer hitch so you can easily transport the log splitter from job to job.
- Briggs & Stratton 8 HP 250 CC engine
- Dura-Bore™ cast iron cylinder sleeves to protect against debris
- Lo-Tone™ muffler – quiet equipment
- 32-Ton of hydraulic Log Splitting force
- Process logs up to 25” long and 16” in diameter
- Mechanical Pressure Release System
- 2-year warranty – including hydraulics
WD32T – User Manual
Replacement Part List
Engine: Briggs&Stratton XR1150, 250cc, 8hp
Max. Splitting Force: 32 ton
Max Splitting Length: 25 in.
Splitting Wedge Height: 8 in.
Pump Flow:2 Stage. 13 GPM
Splitting Cycle: 14.5 seconds
Hydraulic Pressure: 3950 psi
Cylinder Bore: 4.5 in.
Oil Capacity: 5.5 gal
One Hand Operation: Yes
Auto Return: Yes
Log Splitter Cover Included: Yes
Wheel: D.O.T. tubless 16*4.8*8 in.
Net Weight / Gross Weight: 509 / 625 lbs
Packing Size (L*W*H) 84*23.5*23 in.
How to the define how powerful should be my log splitter?
Log splitters’ force is measured by Tonnage (5 Ton, 10 Ton, 20 Ton…), what represent the weight we’d need to place over the log to split it (instead of hitting it with an axe). When we use a 5 Ton log splitter it is like we place 10,000 pounds over the log to make it split.
OK but… how much Tons do I need to split my logs?
Considering you are going to split seasoned logs, the Tonnage (force) needed to split the logs is basically determined by two factors:
1) Tree’s hardness (Softwood or Hardwood?);
2) Logs’ thickness.
It happens because each different tree species may have different hardnesses and, also, the thicker is log, stronger it will be. So, to be sure that your log splitter will be able to split your logs, before taking the decision of which model you’ll be, we strongly recommend you to check on the table below what’s the Tonnage you’ll need, based on your Tree’s hardness and logs’ thickness.
|Tree||Wood Type||6 inches||12 inches||18 inches||24 inches|
|Aspen||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Spruce||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Poplar||Softwood||4 ton||12 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Fir||Softwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Pine||Softwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Cedar||Hardwood||6 ton||15 ton||20 ton||27 ton|
|Walnut||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Magnolia||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Beech||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Ash||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Maple||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Birch||Hardwood||7 ton||20 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Elm||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Oak||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Locust||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Hickory||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
|Dogwood||Hardwood||10 ton||22 ton||26 ton||30 ton|
So, if you still have any doubts, please feel free to contact us and our team of splitting specialists will be very happy to help you to choose the best log splitter for your necessity or, with you have already clear in mind what tonnage you need, check now our catalog and get ready to make your winter warmer!
Where can I use these log splitter?
On level and non-slippery terrain. The electric models can be used indoors/outdoors, however, the gas engine model can only be used outdoors.
What Log Splitter’s model do I need?
The most important points to select the best Log Splitter model is to know what of wood and also the thickness of logs you’ll need to split. Please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page.
Is there any assembly required for my log splitter?
No. However depending on the model, you may need to assemble the operating level. See manual for instruction.
What’s the best for me, an Electric, Gas or Kinetic Log Splitter?
It mainly depends on the logs you’ll need to split (kind of wood and logs’ thickness). These information will define the splitting force you’ll need (how many Tons – please check detailed orientation on “Force” Tab, inside the product’s page). Usually for splitting forces of less than 10 Tons you’ll have good Electric Log Splitters, above this, Gas or Kinetic ones.
What kind of outlet do I need to operate my Electric Log Splitter?
115v, 60 Hz standard 3 prong outlet. See manual for additional information.
We do our best to keep up with everything the competition is doing so that we can ensure you the absolute best prices online. Unfortunately, sometimes we aren’t immediately aware of every competitor’s price changes.
If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us, please let us know.
Limitations On Our 100% Price Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and “buy one, get one free” offers are not eligible
- Will be considering the final price of the product including shipping and taxes
- The item must be in stock on the competitor’s website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a big retailer or auction website (ie; Amazon, Home Depot, eBay, overstock, etc.)
- The product must be listed at Google Shopping
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for the product in question
- The price match guarantee is on the total price paid, which includes the item price, shipping charges and any additional charges that might be included
Our goal is to keep the order and delivery process as simple as possible. Products are delivered directly from manufacturers and they are shipped between 1 and 2 business days once you make the order. Total delivery time varies between 3 and 7 business days if your product is in stock.
Please check our Shipping and Returns policies for further information:
If you still have any doubt about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at [email protected]